blessjerome Index du Forum

blessjerome
http://fakeoakleysoutlet.org/ fake oakley sunglasses fake oakleys fake oakley sunglasses replica oakley sunglasses cheap oakleys replica oakleys oakley sunglasses

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

The institution was one of local interest

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blessjerome Index du Forum -> blessjerome -> blessjerome
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zhuoguangrong
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 05:34 (2011)    Sujet du message: The institution was one of local interest Répondre en citant

She was always ready enough to seize any excuse--the arrival of cousins--a birthday--a gathering of young people--to give the command for that. Then, when the band played, and the figures of the dancers swayed to the music, and she felt her own figure swaying too, with youthful spirits so close on every side--then her happiness reached its height, her eyes sparkled <em>oakley polarized hijinx sunglasses blue</em>, she must go on and on into the small hours of the morning. For a moment Lord M. himself was forgotten.

Life is a house where many chambers be, And all the doors will yield to him who tries, Save one, whereof men say, behind it lies The haunting secret.  He who keeps the key,

Keeps it securely, smiles perchance to see The eager hands stretched out to clutch the prize, Or looks with pity in the yearning eyes, And is half moved to let the secret free.

I could not, therefore, undertake more than the general administration and supervision of the institution.  There is another subject which has caused me some serious reflection, and is, I think, worthy of the consideration of the board.  Being excluded from the terms of amnesty in the proclamation of the President of the United States, of the 29th of May last, and an object of censure to a portion of the country, I have thought it probable that my occupation of the position of president might draw upon the college a feeling of hostility; and I should, therefore, cause injury to an institution which it would be my highest desire to advance.  I think it the duty of every citizen, in the present condition of the country, to do all in his power to aid in the restoration of peace and harmony, and in no way to oppose the policy of the State or general government directed to that object. It is particularly incumbent on those charged with the instruction of the young to set them an example of submission to authority <em><strong>oakley jury sunglasses white</strong></em>, and I could not consent t be the cause of animadversion upon the college. Should you, however, take a different view, and think that my services in the position tendered to me by the board will be advantageous to the college and country, I will yield to your judgement and accept it; otherwise, I must most respectfully decline the office.  Begging you to express to the trustees of the college my heartfelt gratitude for the honour conferred upon me, and requesting you to accept my cordial thanks for the kind manner in which you have communicated their decision, I am, gentlemen, with great respect, your most obedient servant,                                 R. E. Lee&quot;

To present a clearer view of some of the motives influencing my father in accepting this trust--for such he considered it--I give an extract from an address on the occasion of his death, by Bishop Wilmer, of Louisiana, delivered at the University of the South, at Sewanee, Tennessee:

&quot;I was seated,&quot; says Bishop Wilmer, &quot;at the close of the day <em><strong>oakley split jacket transitions solfx sunglasses blue</strong></em>, in my Virginia home, when I beheld, through the thickening shades of evening, a horseman entering the yard, whom I soon recognised as General Lee. The next morning he placed in my hands the correspondence with the authorities of Washington College at Lexington.  He had been invited to become president of that institution.  I confess to a momentary feeling of chagrin at the proposed change (shall I say revulsion?) in his history.  The institution was one of local interest, and comparatively unknown to our people.

Sweetheart of long ago, Why do you haunt me so? Were you not glad to part, Sweetheart?

Still Death, that draws so near, Is it hope you bring <em>oakley polarized hijinx sunglasses polished black</em>, or fear? Is it only ease of breath, Still Death?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Oct - 05:34 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    blessjerome Index du Forum -> blessjerome -> blessjerome Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation